Sunday, August 06, 2023

Re: My greeting

Re: My greetings
I am Mrs Julia Iris a retired Economic Operator hospitalized for health
reasons. I suffer from heart disease and the results of some of my
medical tests showed that my days on earth are numbered, while I have in
my Bank a sum of money of Three million four hundred and twenty-five
thousand. Euros.
Unfortunately, I have no family or children who will be able to benefit
from this money. I was advised by the Catholic bishop and my spiritual
guide to inherit it from a person whom I must choose at random, who can
put these funds to good use. Reason why I am contacting you today by
email given that I am under hospitalization in order to live the rest of
my life. You are therefore the beneficiary of 3,425,000 EURO. I offer it
to you from the bottom of my heart, I just ask for prayers in return so
that my soul may rest in peace on the last day.
Please write to me by Email: juliairi@gmx.net
May the Lord God creator of heaven and earth hear your prayers,
Amen !!!
-------------------------   in Portuguese -------------------
Re: Meus cumprimentos
 
Eu sou a Sra Julia Iris uma Operadora Econфmica aposentada internada por motivos de saъde
razхes. Eu sofro de doenзa cardнaca e os resultados de alguns dos meus
exames mйdicos mostraram que meus dias na terra estгo contados, enquanto eu tenho em
meu banco uma quantia em dinheiro de trкs milhхes quatrocentos e vinte e cinco
mil. Euros.
 
Infelizmente, nгo tenho famнlia ou filhos que possam se beneficiar
deste dinheiro. Fui aconselhado pelo bispo catуlico e meu espiritual
guia para herdб-lo de uma pessoa que devo escolher ao acaso, que pode
fazer bom uso desses fundos. Razгo pela qual estou entrando em contato com vocк hoje por
e-mail dado que estou internado para poder viver o resto
minha vida. Vocк й, portanto, o beneficiбrio de 3.425.000 EURO. eu ofereзo
para vocк do fundo do meu coraзгo, sу peзo oraзхes em troca, entгo
que minha alma descanse em paz no ъltimo dia.
 
Por favor, escreva para mim por e-mail: juliairi@gmx.net
Que o Senhor Deus criador do cйu e da terra ouзa suas oraзхes,
Amйm !!!
...
 
[Message clipped]  View entire message



mit freundlichen Grüßen / kind regards
Christof Wegener
Geschäftsführer

Tel.: +49 911 378653 151
E-Mail: cw@wegener-it.de



Wegener IT GmbH & Co. KG, Krelingstrasse 33, 90408 Nürnberg
Rechtsform: Kommanditgesellschaft | Registergericht: Amtsgericht Nürnberg | Registernummer: HRA 19080 | USt-IdNr.: DE251648626 | Geschäftsführer: Christof Wegener
Vertreten durch die persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: Wegener IT Verwaltungs GmbH, Krelingstrasse 33, 90408 Nürnberg | Rechtsform: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung |
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Nürnberg| Registernummer: HRB 38347 | Geschäftsführer: Christof Wegener




No comments:

Post a Comment